If You Need this Software : Contact US
AirMagnet Survey Features
AirMagnet Survey is the industry’s most accurate wireless site survey software solution for mapping, planning and designing 802.11n/a/b/g/ac wireless LANs for optimal performance, security and compliance. This wireless 802.11n site survey software calculates the ideal quantity, placement and configuration of APs for a successful wireless LAN deployment.
AirMagnet Survey Pro goes beyond just verifying RF coverage, by plotting actual end-user network performance in terms of connection speed, throughput and packet statistics. The end result is a complete Wi-Fi “weather map” of all critical RF and end-user performance metrics helping users deploy the network correctly the first time and prevent costly rework & IT complaints. This is critical not only for guaranteeing the highest level of user satisfaction, but also helps wireless 802.11n site survey users like System Integrators maintain their margins on a project and maximizes the chances of getting repeat business.
Advanced features of this wireless 802.11n site survey software allow users to integrate with professional spectrum analyzers to collect Wi-Fi and non Wi-Fi data in a single walkthrough, model pre-deployment scenarios to estimate budgets and define the migration strategies to new technologies, generate customized survey reports, perform outdoor surveys using GPS devices, conduct Voice over Wi-Fi site surveys to design the network to be voice-ready certify the network for end-user network and application requirements, and do detailed end-user capacity planning.
Design and deploy wireless 802.11n/a/b/g/ac LAN for optimal performance, security and compliance
- Design and deploy the most accurate indoor & outdoor wireless LAN network (802.11n/a/b/g/ac) correctly the first time and prevent costly rework & IT complaints
- Collect real-world data by performing unique true end-user experience (wireless LAN throughput, data rates, retries, losses) measurements
- Minimize expensive wireless 802.11n/a/b/g/ac LAN performance impact due to RF interference sources by performing simultaneous wireless spectrum analysis in a single walk through
- Simulate “What-if” scenarios to prevent or minimize costly repeat wireless site survey walks
- Single-click wireless LAN network readiness verification for Voice over WiFi and Location Services
- Confidently certify the wireless network for any design/application requirements using customer-ready pass/fail assessment reports
- Customize reports enabling efficient hand over of results based on wireless LAN design/application requirements
- Seamless integration with AirMagnet Planner to validate the estimated wireless LAN model
- Integration with AirCheck™ Wi-Fi Tester and AirMapper™ apps on Android-based smartphones and tablets to design and validate your BYOD networks