iBwave Design Enterprise is most comprehensive tool to automate all in-building network design planning activities, increasing accuracy and productivity when working on indoor wireless projects of any size, from small buildings to large venues such as stadiums and airports.
Start your initial design by importing ﬂoor plans for an accurate bird’s eye view of your building. Edit the ﬂoor plans to reﬂect the building’s physical environment when required and add annotations to capture the building’s materials and RF characteristics. Work with iBwave network components database over 25,000 industry components to simulate your distributed antenna system, dragging and dropping components and interconnections for your network and assessing their cost-beneﬁt impact on coverage quality.
If You Need this Software : Contact US
iBwave Design Features
HetNet Design with a database of 25,000+ parts
Design every detail of your in-building wireless networks using our database of over 25,000 components and counting for all wireless technologies. Automate and simplify designing large and complex in-building wireless networks. Deliver more projects in less time and watch your project pipeline and revenues grow.
- Active/Passive DAS, Wi-Fi, small cells, public safety
- LTE, LTE Advanced, CBRS, IoT, LoRa support
- Database of 25,000 network components
- Detailed network diagrams with automated link budget calculations
- Coax, CAT-5 or Fiber cabling backhaul modeling
- Automated AP/SC placement and optimal antenna placement
- Customizable equipment cost and list of approved parts
- Network validation and error checking
Built-in 3D modeler to improve design accuracy and wow customers
View network designs in advanced 3D. View the height and placement of components, how components are connected floor-to-floor, and toggle your design layers to customize your view.
- Model multiple buildings and multi-layered floor plans
- Import floor plans from CAD, PDF and image files
- Model walls, horizontal surfaces and inclined surfaces
- Zone layer per wireless service
- Toggle design layers
- Export to Google Earth
- Export 3D images to image files
Advanced RF propagation and capacity analysis to validate your design before deployment
Test the coverage and throughput of your network before it is deployed using the inbuilding prediction engine proven and trusted by thousands of customers worldwide. Simulate the traffic usage on your network with the most advanced capacity analysis tool on the market to ensure that you will meet traffic demands. Validate the performance compliance based on your customer requirements and prevent costly changes post installation.
- Fast Ray Tracing COST231 and VPLE (quick design) propagation
- Precise 3D coverage output maps (RSSI, RSCP, RSRP)
- Signal quality and data rate output maps (SNIR, RSRQ, MADR)
- Smart Antenna Contouring to show live signal strength predictions
- Detailed multi-technology traffic definition and network capacity validation
- Capacity and average downlink data rate per user maps
- Wi-Fi Offload modeling (VoWi-Fi and LTE-U)
- PIM calculations and EMF calculation and analysis
- Compliancy results based on user defined pass/fail criteria
Integration with 3rd party collection and outdoor planning tools
iBwave Design integrates will all the major collection tools and outdoor planning tools. This means you will spend less time manually transferring data between tools and more time leveraging RF measurements and outdoor prediction to deliver the most accurate and optimized designs for your customers.
Automatic reports and proposals to close projects faster
Closing out a project can take a lot of manual effort and valuable time. With iBwave Design Enterprise, key project reports for closing projects can be produced with the click of a button and then easily reproduced again and again when design changes occur. Reports can also be customized and branded to suit your needs.