NUUO Titan NVR is NUUO Linux-based open platform recording solution. It is built on Linux Foundation, with cross-platform Windows and MAC client software. It supports up to 64 channels of megapixel recording with 250 Mbps throughput. It also comes with a myriads of features that will sure to fulfill even the most demanding projects. Supports over 2300 camera models from over 100 vendors.
If you need IP+ License : Check This
If You Need this Software : Contact US
NUUO Titan NVR Features
- Manage multiple servers and 400 channels of centralized live viewing simultaneously.
- NUUO Image Fusion Technology – stitch up to 10 cameras together to form a consecutive single view for easier
- NUUO fisheye camera dewarp
- Panorama 360° PTZ Immervision and VIVOTEK fisheye camera
- Digital and Optical PTZ
- Support Patrol (Camera preset group)
- Support Stream Profile for remote live view bandwidth control (Original / 300 kbps / 100 kbps)
- Auto and simutaneously switch stream profile
- Remote server configuration
- Centralized E-map
- Centralized I/O Panel and Events Panel
- Public View and Private View for each user
- View Tour to loop through selected Views
- Instant Playback
- Save video clips into AVI, ASF and MOV
- Intelligent Search in playback to quickly find the subject of interest
- Twin Clients to support identical, full featured software client and web client
High recording throughput (250Mbps) : NUUO Titan NVR utilizes a redefined recording engine named File Ring. File Ring was engineered from scratch to handle high megapixel recordings by changing the way hard drives store and retrieve video data. It can process large amount of data throughput boosting Titan’s recording performance to 64CH 5 – Megapixel cameras
NUUO Command Chain Technology : Synchronize user accounts and critical events across multiple servers, and 400 channels of centralized live viewing simultaneously.