NUUO NVRsolo is answer to hassle free, lightweight NVR system. It is small in size yet able to handle heavy duty tasks. With local HDMI/VGA display and keyboard/mouse input built right into the unit, configuring NVRsolo is easy and simple. Built on solid Linux foundation, we sacrificed nothing except unnecessary bulk to make NVRsolo the award winning standalone NVR solution you have been looking for. NVRsolo’s flexibility doesn’t end there. For those needing more storage options, we offer 8 bay versions to meet your needs.
If you need IP+ License : Check This
If You Need this Software : Contact US
NUUO NVRsolo Features
Recording Server : Recording Server is a NAS-based server which receives the streams from cameras. The main features are listed below.
• Streams and records live video and audio from camera
• Embedded Linux for high stability, more secure against virus attacks
• Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 10(depends on models) for maximum capacity of data protection
Local Operator : Local Operator is the operating system to provide a stable and good quality local display through HDMI or VGA interface. Users can connect a monitor with NVRsolo to:
• Monitor live videos or playback recorded videos with high decoding capacity 120fps @1080p or 240fps @720p
• Save snapshot or backup videos
• Configure the system by remote control, mouse, and keyboard
There are 4 output resolutions supported in the system: 1920×1080, 1280×1024, 1280×720, 1024×768. Please check NUUO spec sheet for more details about local display.
Web Viewer (Client) : Web Viewer is the client to ask recording data from Recording Server. Remotely, users can connect to the recording server via web viewer (Internet Explorer) to:
• Configure the system
• Monitor live videos (up to 64 channels), and duplicate channel display with digital PTZ
• Multiple camera streams to display
• Playback recorded videos (up to 16 channels)
Web viewer logs in to the Recording Server via 4 different user groups: administrator, power user, user, and guest. Each user group has its own distinctive privilege in system configuration, live view camera and playback camera.
Remote Live Viewer (Client) : Remote Live Viewer application is used to monitor multiple NUUO servers from NUUO Mainconsole family simultaneously, featuring PTZ control, E-map and I/O panel. Dual monitor supports up to 128 channels, with 64 channels per monitor.
Remote Playback System (Client) : Remote Playback application can play up to 16 channels of recording from any one of the servers in NUUO Mainconsole family simultaneously.
Remote Backup System : Remote Backup application can be used to backup recording videos and POS transaction remotely from NVRsolo.